You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display makes viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, various methods for thermocouple installation, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Hello, I´m interested in a PYROMETER, SPORT-COMP (# 3344-M). Unfortunately, I can´t found technical information about the Type K thermocouple. I´d need to know how long the probe is. A photograph would also be very helpful. I hope to hear from you soon.Hi Diego, thank you so much for the question. The probe pictured here is included with the 3344-M pyrometer: https://www.autometer.com/street-series-probe-kit.html The actual thermocouple wire that is included will be this model here: https://www.autometer.com/egt-wire-harness-forr-incandescent-lit-digital-stepper-motor-gauges.html The total length of the thermocouple wire is 10 feet and you'll get another 12 inches from the probe. If you needed anything longer, we offer the 5257 extension module that will allow you to extend up to 75 feet: https://www.autometer.com/module-wiring-extension-for-stepper-motor-incandescent-pyrometer-gauges.htmlDate published: 2018-03-07
California Prop 65 Warning