You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display makes viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, various methods for thermocouple installation, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
What size is the probe of the sport comp pyrometer.Thank you so much for contacting us. This gauge uses the 5249 probe which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/street-series-probe-kit.html I've attached a pic illustrating the dimension of the probe. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-16
Do you need to purchase a probe for this guage or does it come with one?It comes with oneDate published: 2018-03-13
Hi! Just purchased a gauge cluster and dropped it off to my mechanic for install. Told me he burned the wire that makes the pyrometer work. Not the light but the actual operation wire. Can it be replaced?Hi Chuck, thank you so much for contacting us, and sorry to hear about the wiring. Give our service team a ring at 866.248.6357 and we'll see if we can't get you taken care of. We're in the office M-F, 8am - 5pm CST. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-30
California Prop 65 Warning