You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display makes viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, various methods for thermocouple installation, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I'm wanting to buy a 1600 degree pyrometer, 0-60 psi boost gauge, and a 0-100 psi fuel pressure gauge. Do these gauges come with the necessary equipment to have the gauges give me a reading? Or do I need to purchase more equipment?Hi Jacob, thank you so much for contacting us. For a typical installation, everything you'll need would be included with those three gauges. Sometimes certain vehicles can require different adapters, but by and large, I wouldn't expect any significant additional components to be necessary. If you'd like advice on your specific vehicle, please feel free to give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-07-22
California Prop 65 Warning