2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-1600 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, Z-SERIES
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display makes viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, various methods for thermocouple installation, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
I have a Z series pyrometer in my 96 350 w/7.3 and it stays on 1 and does not move could the guage be bad or the thermocouple also my trans temp guage quit working about the same time ,could it be the sending unit or both !!
I'm trying to install this on a rear engine vehicle. The lead is not long enough. Do you sell additional leads that are able to avoid the thermocouple issue of extending the lead? Thank you
I recently purchased a used pyrometer, 2654, and it came with nothing. I have a K-type probe, it doesn't have terminals on the ends. Can I just add ring terminals to it to connect the probe to the gauge?
is there a way to buy just the gauge i have a probe kit already and need only the gauge
I have this gauge in my 1997 PSD 7.3, I installed it in 2004 #AM-2654Z, I have a draw on my batteries and when I disconnected the probe wire the draw stopped. Gauge or prob? Key off and still a draw but never had a problem before?
I have this EGT gauge (# 2654) in my truck. Lately the needle seems to be all over the place. I've check the resistance on the probe and I think that's the issue (very low resistance- 1.8ohm at ambient temp). What is the replacement probe for this?
I'm wanting to buy a 1600 degree pyrometer, 0-60 psi boost gauge, and a 0-100 psi fuel pressure gauge. Do these gauges come with the necessary equipment to have the gauges give me a reading? Or do I need to purchase more equipment?
You may also like:
MODULE, WIRING EXTENSION, FOR STEPPER MOTOR INCANDESCENT PYROMETER GAUGES Product #5257$93.15
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR, 1/8" NPT FEMALE Product #2260$13.99
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, BLUE Product #3286$15.10
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$15.24
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, GREEN Product #3285$18.41
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, RED Product #3284$14.83