You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display makes viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, various methods for thermocouple installation, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I've replaced the probe and it still does not work. Is there a place to purchase the gauge separately?Hi Jared, we do not sell the gauge "head" only, but we can service the gauge for you. I would recommend reaching out to our service team at 866.248.6356, hitting the Chat link at the top of the page or emailing us and we can provide some additional troubleshooting steps and information on sending the gauge in for evaluation. Here is a link to email us: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-01-15
I have the Phantom pyrometer, and need a new light bulb socket. Can you tell me which socket I need? I found a few different ones and I can't tell which one I needHi Brenen, thank you so much for contacting us. Most likely you will use the 3220 light socket which is the twist in style: https://www.autometer.com/replacement-bulb-and-socket-kit.html This will cover just about every incandescent lit pyrometer we've made over the past 20 some years. If you have an older style with a click-in socket, you'll use the 3211 (this is pretty rare though): https://www.autometer.com/bulb-socket-no-168-4-9-watt.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-02
California Prop 65 Warning