You have no items in your shopping cart.
When your vehicle leaves the pavement, the importance of differential temp can’t be understated. Make sure your vehicle will make it safely back to the pavement and ensure the long life of your differential with AutoMeter’s Short Sweep Electronic Diff Temp Gauge. Built with the same attention to quality and detail as every AutoMeter gauge, you can be assured of top notch accuracy and durability thanks to AutoMeter’s patented air core meter movement.. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
What color is the backlight?Thank you for the question. The Z-Series features a standard incandescent bulb and we include a green and red light boot to change the tint of the color. There are also blue and amber light boots available separately. As an upgraded option, we also offer LEDs that will directly replace the incandescent bulb and provide increased lighting intensity and a more distinct color change. These are available in red, green, amber, blue, and white.Date published: 2018-07-23
California Prop 65 Warning