2-1/16" BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/20 PSI, MECHANICAL, CARBON FIBER
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
Can this be adapted to 1/4 inch tubing
Thank you for the question. The 4701 vacuum/boost gauge will come with 1/8" diameter tubing with a T-fitting designed to T into 3/16" vacuum line. We offer an optional T for 1/4" vacuum line, model 3276.
Date published: 2019-01-10
Is this gauge available with a black bezel?
Hi Gabby, thank you so much for contacting us. While this exact gauge isn't available with a black bezel in our catalog, we could certainly build you one as a special order. Give our team a call at 866.248.6356 and we can help get one built. If you're not trying to match other Carbon Fiber series gauges, you might also consider this GT series gauge: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-vac-boost-30-20psi-fsm-gt-series.html It uses a real carbon fiber dial, has a black bezel and also has our improved LED, through the dial lighting for better nighttime visibility. Hope this helps!
Date published: 2019-01-05
Is this item Liquid filed?
Hi Romario, thank you for the question. No, the Carbon Fiber series is not liquid filled. You'll find liquid filled gauges in our 5400 series and 4600 series. Also, the liquid filled gauges are only available in 2-5/8".
Date published: 2019-01-05
You may also like:
TUBING, COPPER, 1/8", 6FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3224$17.02
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 3FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3227$58.01
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 6FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3228$90.08
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 4FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3229$71.99
TUBING, NYLON, 1/8", 12FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3226$16.49
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #2204$26.16