You have no items in your shopping cart.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Appropriate 1/8” NPT fittings and line kits are available separately.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Requires AutoMeter 3223 nylon tubing kit (10 ft.) to connect from gauge to pressure source (sold separately) - Marine parts distributors may also offer their own tubing solutions
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 month limited warranty
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
What light bulbs does this gage takeThank you for your question. This gauge uses light bulb and socket assembly part #3220.Date published: 2019-01-10
What is overall diameter of this gauge? Not the face, but the diameter of the chrome ring around the face? Thanks.Thank you for the question. Generally we refer to the outer diameter of the 2-5/8" gauge bezel as 2-13/16." A more specific measurement on the chrome bezel, which adds more material to the thickness of the bezel, is closer to 2.83 inches.Date published: 2018-01-08
California Prop 65 Warning