You have no items in your shopping cart.
For use with mechanical pressure gauges up to 200 PSI. Includes 10ft. of 1/8" Nylon Tubing, 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, and 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing. DO NOT USE with Fuel Pressure, Brake Pressure, or Nitrous Pressure gauges.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 10ft hose length
- Maximum Operating Pressure - 250 PSI
- Burst Pressure - 1,000 PSI
- `-65 °F to 150 °F Operating Temperature Range
- Includes compression ferrules, 1/8" NPT compression fittings (male and female), and 1/8" NPT female to 1/4" NPT male adapter
- Not compatible with fuel, brake fluid, or nitrous
- SHIPPED WITH
How (where) do I connect the tubing to the engine? It's a Mercruiser 4.3 MPI 2003 Alpha 1.Hi Tord, thank you for contacting us. Without quite a bit more detail, it would be very difficult to determine where this tubing would connect on your Mercruiser. I would recommend reaching out to our Service Team by email with as many details as you can provide on your engine and also the specific type of instrument you're trying to install. Here is a link to email us: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-07-26
Tubing 1/8 id or od?Thank you so much for contacting us. It is 1/8" outer diameter. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-22
California Prop 65 Warning