2-5/8" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 140-280 °F, MECHANICAL, CARBON FIBER
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. An 8’ Capillary Tube with a 1/2” NPT mounting nut is included to be installed in your transmission pan. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
Does it come with the temperature probe
You may also like:
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2261$14.95
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$15.24
2-5/8" WATER TEMPERATURE, 140-280 °F, 6 FT., MECHANICAL, CARBON FIBER Product #4831$126.16
2-5/8" OIL TEMPERATURE, 140-280 °F, 6 FT., MECHANICAL, CARBON FIBER Product #4841$127.95
2-5/8" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, MECHANICAL, CARBON FIBER Product #4821$102.95
2-5/8" FUEL PRESSURE W/ ISOLATOR, 0-15 PSI, MECHANICAL, CARBON FIBER Product #4813$214.95