You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I have Honda civic 89 they tell me average operating temperature should be 240/250 should I get the 280 F gauge to know difference when is overheating?Hi Albert, thank you so much for the question. We wouldn't have details on what your Civic is supposed to run, but 240-250 degrees Fahrenheit seems excessive. Certainly if you are seeing readings of 240-250, you would want to go with a 280F gauge. This particular mechanical gauge would require this metric adapter on your 89 Civic - https://www.autometer.com/mechanical-temperature-5-8-18-unf-to-m16x1-5.htmlDate published: 2018-01-18
what is the longest capillary tube on mechanical water temp gauge? I need 144 inches.Thank you so much for contacting us. We are more than happy to custom build gauges with longer capillary tubes. We can actually go up to 20' and the cost is $25 plus $0.65/foot over the stock length. An electronic gauge is also a great option for longer runs like that as you're only real limit is the length of the wire. If you'd like to have us build you a customer mechanical gauge, give us a ring up at the shop, Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm CST at 866.248.6356. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-13
California Prop 65 Warning