You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. An 8’ Capillary Tube with a 1/2” NPT mounting nut is included to be installed in your transmission pan. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 8 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
CAN I get this pro comp 2 5/8 trans temp mechanical with silver face,What is part number?Thank you so much for the question. We won't have a liquid filled version, but the 4451 is a silver 2-5/8" mechanical transmission temp. It's actually in the Ultra-Lite Series.Date published: 2018-03-05
Yes I have a turbo350 with no spot for trans temp gauge do you offer a adapter for inline with before cooler fluid lineThank you so much for contacting us. If you're not going to install the probe directly into the pan, we do offer two inline adapters that can be installed on your transmission cooler hard lines. Here's a link: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=fitting+transmission+line#1&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-02-19
Do you make 2 5/8 liquid-filled... volts... and also... transmission temperature,silver face? Looks like you do not make Pro Comp silver lfg anymore?Hi John, thank you so much for contacting us. We do not make any electronic liquid filled gauges, primarily due to liquid and electricity not working well together. All liquid filled gauges are mechanical. There isn't an off the shelf Ultra Lite liquid filled Trans Temp gauge, but there is one in the Pro Comp line: https://www.autometer.com/2-5-8-trans-temp-140-280-f-8-line-mech.html Here is a link to all the Ultra Lite liquid filled gauges currently in the catalog: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ultra+lite+liquid#1&profile=products Our special orders team could make you a trans temp gauge, though it's a little more expensive than an off the shelf unit (typically $25- $45 more). You can reach them at 866.248.6356 if you'd like to discuss specifics. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-31
California Prop 65 Warning