You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter’s ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Luminescent dials glow green at night for dimly lit tracks when no battery is available to light conventional instruments
- For racing use only - Not intended for street applications
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy and durability in the harshest environments while being simple to install
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
California Prop 65 Warning