2-5/8" OIL TEMPERATURE, 140-280 °F, 12 FT., MECHANICAL, LIQUID FILLED, PRO-COMP
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-5/8" (66.7mm)
- Range:140-280 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter’s ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 12’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
You may also like:
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$12.49
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, BLUE Product #3286$14.36
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, RED Product #3284$14.25
FITTING, ADAPTER, 1/2" NPT MALE, ALUMINUM, RED, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2273$16.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, 3/8" NPT MALE, BRASS, FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2263$12.49
FITTING, WELD CONNECTOR FOR MECH. TEMP. GAUGE Product #2261$17.49