You have no items in your shopping cart.
Proper nitrous pressure is the difference between extracting maximum power from your engine and finishing second. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Nitrous Pressure Gauge uses our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer to give you the most precise possible reading of your system pressure ,up to 1600 psi. Built with the accuracy and durability required by the professional racer, there simply isn’t a better possible solution. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-5/8" NITROUS PRESSURE, 0-1600 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, ULTRA-LITE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by grumpy j from great equipment bought them and customer love them and i also use them in my car and the prices are not badDate published: 2019-01-27
California Prop 65 Warning