2-5/8", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP, FOR ELEC. GAUGE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Instructions: Download PDF
Finding the perfect place to mount your AutoMeter gauge can be a challenge sometimes. Using AutoMeter's universal gauge cup, you can mount your gauge anywhere you see fit. The universal pedestal gauge cup can be mounted inside or outside of the cabin, on top, or under the dash. The possibilities are endless.
- Black powder coated steel cup, mounting strap, and black aluminum base
- Versatile mounting base design offers the ability to mounting using conventional fasteners or band clamps.
- User adjustable settings allow for a variety of mounting locations and angles suitable for most vehicles.
- Suitable for use with AutoMeter Electric instruments. For mechanical gauges, see part 3204.
did cup depth change ? have new volt meter 3592 will not fit cup as no room for wire to come out. i have a cup for electrical gauge looks like a mechanical cup would work but i already purchased electrical cup 3202 any way to solve.
Thank you for your question. Depth has not changed on our Pods. The mounting studs need to be removed in order to mount the gauge into this pod. As for roughing the wires, they need to be routed through the slit on the base of the pod. For further assistance, please give our tech line a call at 866-248-6356.
Date published: 2021-01-13
What is the depth of the 3204 and 3202 cups?
Thank you for your question. The inside depth of both those gauge cups is 2.75"
Date published: 2019-03-28
What is the actual (true) inside diameter in millimeters?
Thank you so much for contacting us. This is sort of a tricky subject, as the cup is slotted and actually tightens down around the gauge when the mounting strap is tightened. The inside diameter is about 66.3mm, but that varies depending in how tightly the strap is tightened to the foot. Hope this helps!
Date published: 2018-09-02