You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your boat can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Gauge kit includes 20 ft. wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 12 month limited warranty
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every marine electrical system
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
so is this a accurate gauge that doesn't change when the weather changes.... my liquid filled pro comps are outside on the cowl and never gave me a correct reading ....will this gauge stay accurate on matter how hot it gets outsideThank you so much for contacting us. As this gauge uses a digital stepper motor design, it will in no way be affected by changes in temperature. A liquid filled gauge is very different, and being a sealed design, can change based on fluctuations in temperature. You should have no issues with this instrument.Date published: 2017-11-13
California Prop 65 Warning