You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1989 (Pre-1987 Mustang) Ford and most Chrysler
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Will this work with your universal fuel level sending unit? If not, what do you recommend?Thank you so much for contacting us. Our universal fuel level sender is 240 ohms at empty and 33 ohms at full. That matches up with the 5816 if you're looking for a 2-5/8" Phantom: https://www.autometer.com/2-5-8-fuel-level-240e-33-f-sse-phantom.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-25
California Prop 65 Warning