You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1989 (Pre-1987 Mustang) Ford and most Chrysler
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Does this fuel meter fit 1978 ford f150 5.8l..4x4Hi, This 5416 is designed for a 73 ohm empty, 10 ohm full sender, which is correct for your 1978 Ford truck. Thanks, JimDate published: 2020-04-27
Is this waterproof & what sending unit is it compatable withHi Pepe, thank you for the question. The 5416 is not waterproof or water-resistant and it is designed to work with an original Ford/Chrysler sender prior to the late 1980's. Our only water resistant fuel level gauges are water resistant on the front of the gauge only and this would include any fuel level in our AutoMeter Marine lines and the few Programmable fuel level gauges we offer in our Pro-Cycle Motorcycle line.Date published: 2018-08-13
California Prop 65 Warning