You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most 1965 to 1997 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
hi gang, i have bought this gauge for my ride, being a 1970 holden, (GMH not GM), and it does not register over 'E' even though i know there is sufficient fuel in the tank. my ohms reading for my sender is 8 to 40, have i purchased the wrong gauge, cheersThank you for your question. Unfortunately, this gauge is not going to work on an 8-40 ohm range. We do not have anything that will work with that range.Date published: 2019-11-18
California Prop 65 Warning