You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display makes viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, various methods for thermocouple installation, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Can i get the analong output of pyrometer 3544, adding output to ECM, would like to know reading @1.0v and 5.0v. Any help would be appreciated.Hi David, thank you so much for contacting us. The gauge does not actually have an analog output. It simply reads and interprets the thermocouple signal and displays it on the gauge. If you're looking for a 0-5v analog thermocouple setup, our 6054 Pyrometer Sensor Kit will accomplish exactly what you need it to: https://www.autometer.com/airdrive-0-2000-f-pyrometer-sensor-kit-optional.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-17
California Prop 65 Warning