You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keep tabs on the health and output of your boat's electrical system safely and accurately. With a patented air core meter movement, this gauge operates with category defining accuracy anywhere from 8-18 volts on negative ground electrical systems. Installation is simple and it can keep you from being stranded on the water.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every marine electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 month limited warranty
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the boat
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Can These Marine Gauges Be Used For Cars?Thank you for the question. Yes, the marine gauges are the same as our automotive instrumentation except they feature additional sealing on the face and use UV resistant paint on certain components.Date published: 2018-08-26
California Prop 65 Warning