You have no items in your shopping cart.
The "attitude" of a boat in the water can be controlled to a large extent by "trimming" the outdrive/propeller unit in relation to the stern of the boat. As the drive is trimmed up, the prop exerts more force downward, causing the bow to lift out of the water. As the drive is trimmed down, the force is exerted more in line with the boat hull, resulting in the bow riding lower in the water. Depending on a given trim angle, you can see increased or decreased speed, fuel economy, comfort and control at a given prop RPM. The trim gauge connects to a resistance based sender in the pivot of the outdrive. This functions much like the sender in a gas tank, with the gauge measuring resistance of the sender from totally down/in to totally up/out. This allows the operator to adjust for conditions and load quickly and easily.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Works with 0 Ohm Down/90 Ohm Up trim level sending unit
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every marine electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 month limited warranty
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the boat
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR HARDWARE TO HOOK UP TO BERKELEY JET PUMPThank you for your inquiry. Our Trim Gauges work with a 0-90 ohm sender. In order to function properly, your jet drive will need the appropriate 0 ohm down, 90 ohm sender.Date published: 2019-07-02
California Prop 65 Warning