You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeter’s most advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Includes data acquisition grade temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 100-260 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, GEN 4 DODGE FACTORY MATCH is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by Cummins14 from Great product but missing parts Bought this transmission temp gauge for my 2014 Ram 2500 with the 6.7L. On the 68RFE you will need a Transmission Line T-Fitting Adapter allows you to install your 1/8-27 NPT transmission temperature sensor directly to the 1/2” transmission cooler feed line. Without this T-fitting you can now hook up your gauge. Cost me $24.99 of eBay.Date published: 2018-02-02
California Prop 65 Warning