2-1/16" OIL TEMPERATURE, 100-340 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, ELITE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:100-340 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. The advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive keeps needle movement smooth and precise. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- Built-in Pro-Control circuits with custom programmable activation & deactivation points for key functions like lights, fans, switches, & pumps allow drivers to focus on the competition while the gauges control key vehicle systems
- Set custom alert High and Low points specific to your vehicle & receive full dial warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Data logger 0-5V output provides ECU and data systems with vital information
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
The temperature range you list for your 2252 sending unit is -40F-300F. However, this gauge display reads to 340F. Is this gauge accurate within its full range, given the limited range of the sensor provided?
The gauge is accurate for the full range given on the gauge. We only supply the data chart up to 300 degrees unfortunately for the sending unit.
Date published: 2020-06-05
Can this be used for transmission temperature? I didn't see a trans temp guage with this guage series.
Thank you for the question. The Elite Oil Temp could absolutely be used for trans fluid or water, but we do offer an Elite Series Transmission Temp model 5658: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-trans-temp-100-260-f-elite.html
Date published: 2018-10-08
You may also like:
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$43.43
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$15.77
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2266$15.11
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M14X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2267$14.35
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CARBON FIBER CUP Product #2121$55.19
OMNI-POD, LOW PROFILE MOUNT, 2-1/16" GAUGE Product #2205$27.33