You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, thermocouple mounting kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
I have purchased 2 pyrometers now and both have no internal lighting, the gauge itself works correctly however the backlight does not illuminate one was a 8546 and the other an 8547, any help is appreciatedThank you so much for contacting us. If you're able to measure greater than 12.0VDC on the illumination wire at the back of the gauge, we'd probably need to take a look at them in our shop to see what's going on. The LED illumination should pretty much run forever without any issues. There are a number of LEDs integrated into the circuit board. It would be very unlikely for even one to go out, let alone all of them. It bears mentioning that LED lit gauges do need to use an LED dimmer (like our 9114) as they can potentially be damaged using a conventional linear rheostat dimmer. If they check out in terms of voltage, you can use this form to send them to us for inspection: http://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdf There's never any charge fro diagnosis and if there is a problem that would necessitate a charge, it would be minimal. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-18
California Prop 65 Warning