You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your boat can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Gauge kit includes 20 ft. wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 12 month limited warranty
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every marine electrical system
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
My boat has these Fuel Pressure Gauges installed, but for whatever reason, they were never hooked up. Can I buy the Sending unit separately and wiring to the gauge? Sending Units 2245 Wire Harness 5223 Bulb & Socket 3220 Light Covers Red 3214Thank you so much for contacting us. Here are the links to the products you'd need: Sending Unit https://www.autometer.com/15-psi-pressure-transducer.html Wiring Harness https://www.autometer.com/20-full-sweep-electric-nitrous-pressure-harness.html Bulb and Socket https://www.autometer.com/replacement-bulb-and-socket-kit.html Covers https://www.autometer.com/light-bulb-covers-3-pack-red.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-18
California Prop 65 Warning