2-1/16" FUEL LEVEL, PROGRAMMABLE 0-280 Ω, STEPPER MOTOR, ELITE
Traditionally, paring the proper fuel level level gauge to the application could be a more difficult task than it needed to be. The AutoMeter Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Level Gauge drastically simplifies the process with it’s easily configurable resistance range. With 7 common configurations stored in memory from the factory, the vast majority of all applications are covered. In the instance your fuel level sender is not included in these preconfigured ranges, an innovative custom calibration mode allows any sending unit that operates between 0 and 280 ohms, empty or full, to be easily paired. Our “snapshot” programming method will allow you to capture the empty and full readings and the gauge does the rest. No matter your application, there simply isn’t an easier solution for fuel level monitoring available on the market. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- Built-in Pro-Control circuits with custom programmable activation & deactivation points for key functions like lights, fans, switches, & pumps allow drivers to focus on the competition while the gauges control key vehicle systems
- Adjustable Scale w/ 7 preset ranges for common vehicle types (73E/10F, 16E/158F, 0E/30F, 0E/90F, 240E/33F, 107.5E/7F, 131E/12F)
- User definable resistance setting programmable anywhere between 0-280 ohms
- Gauge kit includes 20 ft. wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Set custom alert High and Low points specific to your vehicle & receive full dial warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
I have just set all my gauges up with a dimmer. When I set this fuel gauge to simmer mode it accepts it but stays un illuminated. I have checked the signal from the dimmer and it’s showing adjustment at the pin of the plug. how can I fix it myself please?
Will this gauge be programmable for inverted ohm sending units? My Datsun 280z for example 90 Ohms is empty and 10 Ohms is full.
You may also like:
SENSOR, FUEL LEVEL, ADJUSTABLE, 240 OHM EMPTY TO 33 OHM FULL, SWING-ARM TYPE Product #3262$45.13
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$44.19
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$43.20
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CARBON FIBER CUP Product #2121$56.13
OMNI-POD, LOW PROFILE MOUNT, 2-1/16" GAUGE Product #2205$25.49
3-3/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-160 MPH, ELECTRIC, ELITE Product #5688$309.16