2-1/16" FUEL LEVEL, 73-10 Ω, AIR-CORE, DESIGNER BLACK
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:73 Ω Empty / 10 Ω Full (NON-LINEAR)
- Instructions: Download PDF
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1989 (Pre-1987 Mustang) Ford and most Chrysler
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter's race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- Domed Lens
what would the stock number be for a linear , I have a after market sender
Hi, I am getting some gauges sent over to Australia and wondering if you could tell me a ballpark shipping weight of the 1423,1426 and 1436 gauges together. cheers
Would this fuel gauge work for my 71 for Torino that has stock sending unit?
I am retrofitting fuel level gauges on construction equipment. My float type sender ranges from 73 ohms empty to around 5 ohms full so I think the 1423 may work well. I am not familiar with linear versus non-linear. How can I determine which I need?
You may also like:
SSE Gauge Connector, 2 Pack Product #3298$19.30
3-1/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, ELECTRIC, DESIGNER BLACK Product #1487$201.12
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, DESIGNER BLACK Product #1436$61.05
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, AIR-CORE, DESIGNER BLACK Product #1426$86.86
2-1/16" VOLTMETER, 8-18V, AIR-CORE, DESIGNER BLACK Product #1483$54.56
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$12.99