You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1989 (Pre-1987 Mustang) Ford and most Chrysler
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Would this fuel gauge work for my 71 for Torino that has stock sending unit?Hi Mike, thank you for the question. If it's the original sender from 1971, yes, this fuel level gauge will work. However, if it is a reproduction sender, it will likely have a linear scale as opposed to the original non-linear scale. In that case, you will need a linear gauge, like this model: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-fuel-level-73-10-linear-traditional-chrome.htmlDate published: 2018-01-29
California Prop 65 Warning