You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1989 (Pre-1987 Mustang) Ford and most Chrysler
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
4319 or 4315 for 76 CJ7 Jeep? The tank has and sender has been replaced with an aftermarket factory style. Ohms are like stock. Empty-73 , 1/2 -23, F-10 ohms. Do I need the linear or non linear or does it matter?Thank you for your question. It will make a significant difference in the accuracy of the gauge depending on if it is linear or non-linear. Here is an article which may be helpful to you: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/faq_view/id/12 As stated in the article, if your Ohm reading at half is 23 ohms, it is most likely a non-linear sending unit so you will want to get the 4315 non-linear gauge. Please confirm if your sending unit is linear or non-linear before purchasing the gauge. If you have any further questions our tech support team would be happy to work with you. You can contact them at 866.248.6357 or fill out a "Contact Us" form here: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-10-23
autometer fuel level #4319. will work for 1972 plymouth road runner ?Hi Terry, thank you so much for the question. If you have the original sender from 1972, you will actually want to use our 4315 Fuel Level gauge, which features a non-linear scale to match the original sender. If the sender has been replaced with a reproduction or aftermarket sender, then you will most likely use the 4319 Fuel Level gauge.Date published: 2018-03-16
California Prop 65 Warning