You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I have a boat with a flybridge and lower helm. The lower helm has a tach, oil pressure, water temp, and fuel level. The flybridge has all the gauges except fuel level. Questions is can I add a second fuel level gauge to the same sending unit?Hello Phillip, thank you for your question. Unfortunately, you cannot put two fuel level gauges to the same sender. There is a path of resistance that goes from the sender to the gauge and if you used two gauges with the same sender you would end up with skewed readings.Date published: 2018-09-12
California Prop 65 Warning