2-1/16" FUEL LEVEL, 240-33 Ω, AIR-CORE, OLD TYME BLACK
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:240 Ω Empty / 33 Ω Full
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
The 1717 has an ohm range of 240-33 ohms. The sending unit in a truck that I just bought is a 30-0 ohm sending unit. The 1717 gauge reads at full. What gauge do you recommend?
You may also like:
SENSOR, FUEL LEVEL, ADJUSTABLE, 240 OHM EMPTY TO 33 OHM FULL, SWING-ARM TYPE Product #3262$45.13
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$44.19
SSE Gauge Connector, 2 Pack Product #3298$16.64