You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with 16E/158F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
will the 4718 fuel gauge work on a 1989 ford mustang gt .Hi there, thank you for connecting with us. Since 1989 is right at the transition period for Ford Fuel Level senders, we'd recommend testing yours to be sure. Officially, we do recognize 1989 as the model year Ford switched to the 16-158 ohms sender, but we would always recommend checking to be certain in this situation.Date published: 2018-03-12
California Prop 65 Warning