You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most requested line additions in AutoMeter history, this Mechanical Exhaust Pressure Gauge has been engineered to the highest standards of accuracy and durability. Precisely monitor your exhaust backpressure to maximize power and efficiency and ensure turbo longevity. Also ideal for cam tuning, a simple 1/8” NPT connection is all you need for installation. An install kit with 1/4” copper tubing is included and an optional particulate filter is also available for enhanced gauge lifespan. For operator safety, these gauges are not recommended for installation inside the cabin of a vehicle.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Includes 10 ft. Nylon tubing with 1/8" NPT compression fittings
- Includes 6ft. Copper tubing with 1/8" NPT compression fittings
- Includes 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT adapter/fitting
- Direct vehicle exhaust connection to instrument - Gauge must be mounted outside of vehicle!
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing - 6 ft. Copper Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
What colour is the back light on this gauge? Hi Deesel, thank you for the question. The Phantom Series features a standard incandescent bulb and we include a green a red light filter to change the tint of the lighting. For a separate upgrade you can also purchase a red, green, blue, or amber LED replacement bulb. These are available separately as models 3284, 3285, 3286, and 3287.Date published: 2018-07-02
California Prop 65 Warning