You have no items in your shopping cart.
Made with high quality, durable material, AutoMeter gauge pods are the perfect fit for your gauge mounting needs. Our pods seamlessly integrate gauges into your vehicle with effortless installation and optimized positioning. Pods can be painted to match any interior and add a professional look!
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Optimally positions key performance data within driver's field of vision
- Professional fit and finish, this mounting solution attaches to the factory pillar effortlessly by utilizing the included mounting hardware
- Black textured finish which can be painted to match your interior if desired
- High quality, composite construction is incredibly durable and looks great
- Seamlessly integrate AutoMeter 2-1/16" gauges into your interior
- SHIPPED WITH
- Nylon Ratchet
Will this fit a 2004 Suburban 2500? Thank you for your question. Yes, the 17104 a-pillar pod will fit your suburban. However, this is designed to cover the pillar, and there is a speaker there it might cover. Depending on the location of your speaker, we recommend cutting out a hole in the back of the pod so the speaker is not covered.Date published: 2018-09-20
will this fit 99 tahoeHi Joe, thank you so much for contacting us. It appears the Silverados made the switch to this body style in '99, but the Tahoes didn't until 2000. You'd want to use the pillar from the previous generation Silvado on your Tahoe: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-triple-pillar-chevy-gm-fs-truck-95-98.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-02
California Prop 65 Warning