You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, thermocouple mounting kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
i have this kit already and installed a new probe and still doesnt work. was wondering are you able to just sell the gauge by it self if so what is the part number?Thank you for your question. We recommend to send the unit into us for evaluation. Please fill out the form in the link provided and mail it in with your unit. https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2020-03-18
I'm installing this gauge 8344 in the overhead console was wondering if I can just extend the pyro wires another 4 feet with just regular wire or do I need your module for such a short run.Thank you for reaching out to us. Our module is only compatible with our incandescent lit pyrometers and will not work with any LED lit style, like your 8344 Factory Match. Unfortunately, there is no easy or available way to extend the pyrometer probe or wires on an LED lighted gauge.Date published: 2018-09-05
I’m looking at getting the factory gm match 0-1600 pryo and 0-260 trans gauges but I have re-done my dash and other interior lights green. Is there anyway I can get the factory match gauges with green led back lighting?Hi Zharrin, thank you so much for contacting us. We may be able to modify the circuit boards in your gauges, but they'll never be perfectly green. The LEDs that are in the gauges presently are pure white; the color on the illumination is due to a filter that is part of the actual instrument face. Even were we to change to green LEDs, there would still be a tint to them. You are welcome to contact our service team at 866.248.6357 if you'd like to discuss that as a potential option. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-11
California Prop 65 Warning