You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeter’s most advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Includes data acquisition grade temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Hello, do you know which of your fitting adapters will work on a 1999 Chevy Silverado, regular cab, 2wd?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not know the specific OD tubing used in your vehicle. You would have to find that information. Depending on the OD or Outer Diameter of the tubing, whether it is 5/16" or 3/8" will decide which fitting adapter you should use. P/N 2286 being for 3/8" OD tubing and P/N 2287 being for 5/16" OD tubing. If you have further questions please call our tech support department at 866.248.6357 and we would be happy to help you.Date published: 2018-09-17
California Prop 65 Warning