You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mechanical boost gauges have become the staple in boost pressure monitoring for all types of engines, gasoline, diesel, or otherwise. Ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement ensures accuracy and durability not seen anywhere else in the industry. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
I currently have the 35lb guage. Would I be able to just swap them out from the pillar?Should be able to, may have to trim the line where the compression fitting is but other than that it should work. I dont think the plug has changed for the lights so it should be plug and play.Date published: 2019-02-27
Can I change the color of the light? It use LED t 10 right?Hi Tarm, thank you for the question. The lighting color in the GM Factory Match Series cannot be changed. Each gauge features multiple internal circuit-board mounted LEDs that cannot be accessed or modified.Date published: 2018-07-17
California Prop 65 Warning