You have no items in your shopping cart.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Can this gauge be ordered with red led backlighting as opposed to the factory color? Can the needle color be changed as well? Thank youThank you for your question. No, the LEDs are built into the circuit board and cannot be changed. There is also not a different pointer option available for this gauge.Date published: 2019-11-14
Hello, can this trans temp gauge be mounted in the factory 1999.5 Silverado 1500 spot where the gauge cluster is blank? Can the factory wiring from the transmission be utilized? Thank you David Thank you for your question. None of our gauges are made to fit factory dash holes or work with OEM sensors and wiring. This will fit in a 2-1/16" hole and must be installed using our provided sensor.Date published: 2019-04-19
California Prop 65 Warning