You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1965 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
For the 2-1/16" Gauges, what is the maximum OD of the trim bezel? On the 3-3/8" size gauge you provide the Bezel OD as 3.750" could you please provide the same for the 2-1/16" ones as well?Thank you for your question. The OD on the 2-1/16" antique beige gauges is 2-1/4"Date published: 2019-03-01
Would this gauge work with a subaru forester's wiring without modification?Thank you for your inquiry. The 1818 fuel level gauge will not work with the sender in your Subaru. We make no gauges dedicated for use with a Subaru fuel sender, but you can create a programmable gauge that will work, and match our Antique Beige Series via our interactive Custom Shop: https://www.ampcustomshop.com/Date published: 2019-01-22
California Prop 65 Warning