ANGLE RINGS, 3 PCS., BLACK, FOR 2-1/16" GAUGES
Mounting performance gauges in cramped vehicle interiors can be challenging. Often this results in compromised placements requiring off-axis instrument viewing by the driver. If unaddressed, this can result in parallax error, the incorrect reading of pointer position relative to dial markings. To ensure that the driver sees exactly what they need to, AutoMeter offers the gauge angle rings which allow for rotation of gauge faces perpendicular to the driver's field of view.
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Includes three black composite angle rings and matching aluminum mounting brackets.
- Provides 15 degrees of angular deflection of gauge face from flat panel mounting surface.
- Suitable for use with AutoMeter 2 1/16 in. gauges
- Not compatible with Spek-Pro gauges or instruments with 'spin lock' style mounting brackets.
Are the angle rings paintable. If so what is the prep and suggested primer.
Hi, do you by any chance ship to the uk? Thanks very much Lou
Do you make angle rings for 1 1/2" gauges
You may also like:
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, AIR-CORE, ULTRA-LITE Product #4327$89.23
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, ULTRA-LITE Product #4337$70.00
2-1/16" VOLTMETER, 8-18V, AIR-CORE, ULTRA-LITE Product #4391$62.05
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, MECHANICAL, ULTRA-LITE Product #4321$74.82
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 120-240 °F, 6 FT., MECHANICAL, ULTRA-LITE Product #4332$103.13
2-1/16" WIDEBAND STREET AIR/FUEL RATIO, 10:1-17:1 AFR, ULTRA-LITE Product #4379$201.66