You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1989 (Pre-1987 Mustang) Ford and most Chrysler
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
The originals on a CJ5 1978 are no good. I've change then more than 10 times. Will this one solve my problem?Thank you for the question. The 880428 should work for you as long as your original sender is functioning properly. It's important to know that the 880428 is also designed to work with an original sender, which is non-linear. Most aftermarket and reproduction senders are linear and would require a gauge like model 2519: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-fuel-level-73-10-linear-traditional-chrome.html Here are some details on the linear vs non-linear senders: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/faq_view/id/12Date published: 2018-08-21
Is this gauge 880428 the right one to install on a 1978 CJ5 Jeep 6 cyl. 258 Eng.?
California Prop 65 Warning