You have no items in your shopping cart.
The AutoMeter X Hoonigan gauge collaboration started with Head Hoonigan in Charge, Ken Block's 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR, made famous by the Gymkhana SEVEN installment of his viral video series. A set of bespoke gauges were created for the project , and we are now proud to announce their availability for your own tire slaying creations! Built upon proven AutoMeter Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite internals, these instruments are fitted with unique Hoonigan Industries designed cosmetics which include matte black, Hoonigan 'stamp' dials with stencil font, two color fluorescent red and matte black pointers, and satin silver 'Monster' bezels. The AutoMeter X Hoonigan instrument offering includes standard 2Ó gauges, 3 3/8Ó speedometer and tachometer, as well as a 5Ó in-dash tachometer.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial is easy on your night vision.
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
California Prop 65 Warning