You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Dedenbear RD1 is a premium dial in display constructed utilizing a clear anodized billet aluminum enclosure and 'no glare' lens backed by a 4 inch tall super bright LED readout and is sure to look great on your dragster or door car!
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Built-in photo sensor measures brightness and automatically adjusts the display output to optimal viewing levels, day or night!
- Easy to read number will ensure that track officials will correctly set your dial-in every pass. Measures 13.9 in. W x 5.88 in. H x 1.05 in. D.
- With the ability to display dial-ins to 19.99 seconds, it is perfect for virtually any bracket car.
- No more having to get out of your car to change your dial-in!
- Multiple RD1 displays can be run off of a single controller
- Compatible with Dedenbear CC3, L1, L2, NOC1, and T1 products
- Includes 12ft. Cable.
- Positive lock connectors ensure solid connections in the harshest environments.
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning