You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Dedenbear NOC1 Nitrous Oxide Controller supplies all the necessary tools to run a nitrous equipped car in a single, space saving controller that's easy to use. This non-progressive controller does not chatter nitrous solenoids like other brands of controllers, but instead lets you precisely time up to 4-stages, allowing power to be brought in smoothly and consistently. This controller is also ideal for running multiple stages of ignition retards or lean out solenoids.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Four independent timers apply 12 volts to control a nitrous, retard, or lean out system of up to four stages
- Extreme precision, with adjustments made up to the thousandth of a second
- Four ignition retard outputs remove ground from your retard box (separate retard box required)
- One combination RPM switch / 4-stage timer output
- Remote display output for LED dial-in board RD1
- Pro/Full feature allows saving two groups of settings
- Illuminated keypad and display for night racing
- Easy push button programming, not laptop required!
- Measures 9.12 in. W x 3.75 in. H x 2.13 in D
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning