You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application. Officially licensed Mopar product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Will this work with my 1977 dodge power wagon w150?Hi Nich, thank you so much for contacting us. You should be able to adapt this to your Power Wagon fairly easily. As this unit is electronic, if your transmission still has a cable drive for the speedometer, you'll need an adapter to make this work. This piece will attach in place of the cable on your transmission: https://www.autometer.com/hall-effect-speedometer-sender.html From there, you simply go through the gauges calibration process (essentially a couple of button pushes on the speedo and a two mile drive) and you're set to go. An even easier option is to use our GPS speedometer sensor, which is basically all just plug and play: https://www.autometer.com/universal-gps-speedometer-interface-module.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-09-10
California Prop 65 Warning