You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traditionally, paring the proper fuel level level gauge to the application could be a more difficult task than it needed to be. The AutoMeter Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Level Gauge drastically simplifies the process with it’s easily configurable resistance range. With 7 common configurations stored in memory from the factory, the vast majority of all applications are covered. In the instance your fuel level sender is not included in these preconfigured ranges, an innovative custom calibration mode allows any sending unit that operates between 0 and 280 ohms, empty or full, to be easily paired. Our “snapshot” programming method will allow you to capture the empty and full readings and the gauge does the rest. No matter your application, there simply isn’t an easier solution for fuel level monitoring available on the market. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation. Officially licensed Mopar product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes 20 ft. wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Adjustable Scale w/ 7 preset ranges for common vehicle types (73E/10F, 16E/158F, 0E/30F, 0E/90F, 240E/33F, 107.5E/7F, 131E/12F)
- User definable resistance setting programmable anywhere between 0-280 ohms
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
hi not sure if u can see me wish list or not but other 3 small guages are air core, do u make the fuel the same to so they look the same if u no what i mean?Thank you for contacting us. In the Mopar series, we offer only the full sweep electric option for Fuel Level. The only way to get all gauges looking the same would be to get the other gauges (temp, press, etc) in the full sweep option as well.Date published: 2018-06-29
California Prop 65 Warning