2-1/16" FUEL LEVEL, PROGRAMMABLE 0-280 Ω, STEPPER MOTOR, WHITE, MOPAR #77060042
Traditionally, paring the proper fuel level level gauge to the application could be a more difficult task than it needed to be. The AutoMeter Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Level Gauge drastically simplifies the process with it’s easily configurable resistance range.
- Modern LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes 20 ft. wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Adjustable Scale w/ 7 preset ranges for common vehicle types (73E/10F, 16E/158F, 0E/30F, 0E/90F, 240E/33F, 107.5E/7F, 131E/12F)
- User definable resistance setting programmable anywhere between 0-280 ohms
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
Hi, Is this programmable to my Australian Valiant AP 6. 73F-10E
I have a '48 Plymouth that I would like to put a fuel gauge in and I need to know how to choose the correct one?
You may also like:
SENSOR, FUEL LEVEL, ADJUSTABLE, 240 OHM EMPTY TO 33 OHM FULL, SWING-ARM TYPE Product #3262$45.13
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$44.61
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$43.20