INVISION LCD DASH KIT, 73-87 CHEVY & GMC FULL SIZE TRUCK, DIRECT FIT DIGITAL DASH
The InVision Direct Fit Digital Dash System for 1973-1987 Chevy full size trucks is a one model solution for your entire dash. Monitor the speedometer, tachometer, fuel level, oil pressure, water temperature, and volts all in one place.
- Range:User Configurable
- Lightning:Digital LCD
- Instructions: Download PDF
The InVision Direct Fit Digital Dash System for 1973-1987 Chevy full size trucks is a one model solution for your entire dash. Monitor the speedometer, tachometer, fuel level, oil pressure, water temperature, and volts all in one place. Upgrade your worn, outdated or inaccurate dash with the latest, modern LCD offering from AutoMeter.
- Requires no cutting, drilling or modification to factory pieces
- Monitors speedometer, tachometer, fuel level, oil pressure, water temperature, and volts all in a high resolution and colorful display
- 12.3” LCD display with three user selectable screens
- Features high beam & turn signal indicators as well as user selectable warning light
- All kits include a wiring harness and sending units for water temperature and oil pressure as well as a joystick for dash customization
- Adjustable RPM range and displays in imperial or metric measurements
- Helps protect your vehicle with visual or audible alarms - low fuel level/oil pressure/voltage and high water temperature
- Speedometer easily calibrates to OEM or aftermarket vehicle speed sensors and the tachometer is capable of calibrating to many engine types
- Speed sensor not included
- 2258, 2242
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
DOES THIS COME WITH THE DASHBOARD?
I have '74 Blazer 2WD with a newer 5.3 Gen V LT and 6L80. What do I need to purchase to run with this dash ( GPS,etc). Is this upgrading with GPS display and graphics.
Can the tach signal from my MSD 7 box interface with the dash to read RPM's?
I bought invision guages for a 79 chevy. It has a ppump cummins in it and i want to run a tach for it and a gps module for the speedo. Can you direct me to the right part numbers. Thanks
I'm in the middle of an install in my cummins powered square body. I'm not finding any data or schematics on getting a tach signal. Not wanting to use the alternator. Is there a hall effect that will work?
My speedometer jumps when I get over 40-45 mph. it fluctuates back and forth quickly between about 5-6 mph to the point I don't know exactly how fast I am driving. I just calibrated based on instructions and still doing it.
I have a 1987 Jimmy 6.2 Diesel with 700r4. I assume your diesel tach adapter would be required to install as well as the gps speedo sensor kit. My question is what do I do about the cruise control? Currently cable drive with cc sensor on back of cluste
I am looking for a direct fit digital dash system for a 1972 chevy malibu
You may also like:
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$212.13
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$106.19
GAUGE INSTALL KIT FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. FITTINGS, SHORT TEMP SENSOR, MANUAL Product #5284$50.72