INVISION LCD DASH KIT, 72-76 DUSTER/DART/SCAMP/VALIANT, DIRECT FIT DIGITAL DASH
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Lighting:Digital LCD
- Instructions: Download PDF
Instrumentation is the focal point of any interior. Make your dash stand out from the crowd with the new InVision Digital Dash from AutoMeter. This complete Direct Fit Digital Dash System for the 1972 to 1976 non-Rallye Plymouth/Dodge A-Body is a one model solution for your entire dash. Monitor the speedometer, tachometer, fuel level, oil pressure, water temperature, and volts all in one place. Upgrade your dash with the latest, modern LCD offering from AutoMeter!
- Direct-fit instrumentation solution for 1972 to 1976 non-Rallye Plymouth/Dodge A-Body (Duster, Demon, Dart, Scamp, & Valiant) that monitors speedometer, tachometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and volts all in a high resolution and colorful display
- 12.3” LCD display with four user programmable screens
- Integrated notifications for high beams and turn signals as well as instrument warnings and a check engine light
- Includes universal wiring harness, and sending units for water temperature and oil pressure as well as a joystick for dash customization
- Helps identify critical parameters with visual or audible alarms - low fuel level/oil pressure/voltage and high water temperature
- Displays output programmable for imperial or metric measurements
- Speedometer easily calibrates to OEM or aftermarket vehicle speed sensors and the tachometer is capable of calibrating to many engine types (1-12 cylinders)
- User-selectable fuel level resistance ranges designed for OEM and aftermarket sending units
- 2258, 2242
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
can the surround that this mounts in be purchased separately?
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately at this time we do not offer this bezel separately.
Date published: 2023-05-09
WILL THIS ONE FIT ON 77 BUICK LESABRE?
This will not fit that application.
Date published: 2022-12-19
Is this cluster able to display in metric? (KPH)
Yes, this will be able to show in Imperial and Metric.
Date published: 2022-11-30
Hello, Any plans to develop the invision LCD dash kit for other years of a bodies. Say 68 and 69? Thanks
At this moment and time, we do not have any information on this.
Date published: 2022-04-26