You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tube-style shift light, with innovative AIM swivel mount for precise viewing angles. Features single programmable digital shift point, digital RPM display, compatible with .5-6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cyl engines), and single color shift light.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features single programmable digital shift point, adjustable by 10 RPM increments to optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Features single color shift light with adjustable brightness settings for daytime and nighttime driving or changes in visibility conditions
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Measures 5.1" x 2.1" x 3.1"
- a.i.m system™ allows 30º of angle adjustment and 360º rotation of bracket assembly for incredible mounting versatility.
- SHIPPED WITH
I have a Screamin eagle shift light that was made by auto meter and no way to mount it. Do you have individual mounts for saleThank you for your question. The Screamin Eagle shift light used a unique mount that was made by Harley Davidson, we did not make a mount for that shift light.Date published: 2019-03-06
Hi I have the Auto Meter 5343 and the tube holder has broken. Do you sell this part or do you have a UK distributer that sells parts?Thank you for your question. We do not sell the bracket separately, but if you contact our support team they can help you get a replacement: 815.895.8141 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-02-28
Can the mount for the 5343 be reversed If needed to mount to the steering column?Thank you for your question. The bracket could be reversed and used backwards.Date published: 2019-01-21
Hi how u doing,have a question,the bracket for my shift light broke a eso wondering if guys sell the bracket?Hi Aldo, thank you for reaching out to us. We don't have an actual part number for the 5343 bracket but we can absolutely provide one to you. Please give us a call at 866-248-6356, reach out to us via chat, or email us here to request a bracket: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-08-21
I have a 2010 Holden VE ss with an l98 I have purchased this shift light, it works but the rpms fluctuates to much, I have tried your 9117 tach adaptor and it doesn't work at all, Any tips or information that can help me? ThanksHi Gino, sorry for the trouble you're experiencing. This will certainly require some additional troubleshooting with our Technical Support Team. I would recommend sending them an email via the below link with a detailed description of your application and the issues you're encountering. https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-08-08
What other mounting options are there for this tube gauge? I have a 2012 Camaro. Hi JC, thank you so much for contacting us. This particular shift light is really only designed to use the included mounting bracket. It has a unique spherical joint in the center which allows a wide range of adjustment to oppose the light towards the driver. We also offer the same product in a 2-1/16" gauge form factor which would allow you to utilize our more traditional gauge mounting options: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-dig-pro-shift-1-stage-sport-comp.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-15
My new race car has the DPSS shift light #5354 but I did not get instructions on how to change the shift point, cylinder number, etc, etc. Can you point me to a download for the instruction document for this light? I could not find it under Resources.Thank you so much for contacting us. Right above the Questions tab, there is a link that says Manual Download. Click that. Or this is a direct link: http://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1123.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-22
California Prop 65 Warning