You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tube-style shift light, with innovative AIM swivel mount for precise viewing angles. Features single programmable digital shift point, digital RPM display, compatible with .5-6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cyl engines), and single color shift light.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features single programmable digital shift point, adjustable by 10 RPM increments to optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Features single color shift light with adjustable brightness settings for daytime and nighttime driving or changes in visibility conditions
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Measures 5.1" x 2.1" x 3.1"
- a.i.m system™ allows 30º of angle adjustment and 360º rotation of bracket assembly for incredible mounting versatility.
- SHIPPED WITH
What other mounting options are there for this tube gauge? I have a 2012 Camaro. Hi JC, thank you so much for contacting us. This particular shift light is really only designed to use the included mounting bracket. It has a unique spherical joint in the center which allows a wide range of adjustment to oppose the light towards the driver. We also offer the same product in a 2-1/16" gauge form factor which would allow you to utilize our more traditional gauge mounting options: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-dig-pro-shift-1-stage-sport-comp.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-15
My new race car has the DPSS shift light #5354 but I did not get instructions on how to change the shift point, cylinder number, etc, etc. Can you point me to a download for the instruction document for this light? I could not find it under Resources.Thank you so much for contacting us. Right above the Questions tab, there is a link that says Manual Download. Click that. Or this is a direct link: http://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1123.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-22
California Prop 65 Warning