You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tube-style shift light, with innovative AIM swivel mount for precise viewing angles. Features single programmable digital shift point, digital RPM display, compatible with .5-6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cyl engines), and single color shift light.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features single programmable digital shift point, adjustable by 10 RPM increments to optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Features single color shift light with adjustable brightness settings for daytime and nighttime driving or changes in visibility conditions
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Measures 5.1" x 2.1" x 3.1"
- a.i.m system™ allows 30º of angle adjustment and 360º rotation of bracket assembly for incredible mounting versatility.
- SHIPPED WITH
can i purchase the bracket that holds this shift light seperately?Hello, Thank you for your question. We unfortunately do not offer the bracket separately for this item. Please give our tech line a call at 866-248-6356 for further assistance.Date published: 2019-10-11
can mounting bracket be purchased separately for 5343Hello, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not sell these separately. Please contact our Tech support and they should be able to assist you with this. https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-09-11
Can this be mounted in a pod 2" or 2 1/16" ?Thank you for your question. This particular shift light is really only designed to use the included mounting bracket.Date published: 2019-08-05
Hi I am wondering if this will work on my 2011 Harley Davidson Dyna and weather it is waterproof? Thank you for your question. Yes, this should certainly work on your 2011 Harley. No, it is not waterproof or water resistant and we would not recommend exposing it to the elements.Date published: 2019-07-25
I have a Screamin eagle shift light that was made by auto meter and no way to mount it. Do you have individual mounts for saleThank you for your question. The Screamin Eagle shift light used a unique mount that was made by Harley Davidson, we did not make a mount for that shift light.Date published: 2019-03-06
Hi I have the Auto Meter 5343 and the tube holder has broken. Do you sell this part or do you have a UK distributer that sells parts?Thank you for your question. We do not sell the bracket separately, but if you contact our support team they can help you get a replacement: 815.895.8141 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-02-28
Can the mount for the 5343 be reversed If needed to mount to the steering column?Thank you for your question. The bracket could be reversed and used backwards.Date published: 2019-01-21
Hi how u doing,have a question,the bracket for my shift light broke a eso wondering if guys sell the bracket?Hi Aldo, thank you for reaching out to us. We don't have an actual part number for the 5343 bracket but we can absolutely provide one to you. Please give us a call at 866-248-6356, reach out to us via chat, or email us here to request a bracket: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-08-21
California Prop 65 Warning